Why Store with Expressway Self Storage?
Why Store with Expressway Self Storage?
Our Commitment to Convenient Storage
At Expressway Self Storage, we care about creating the easiest possible storage solution that offers affordable, accessible units and a worry-free experience. We’re the friendly local expert in storage, and you can store it all (as long as they are safe and legal): cars, boats, summer gear, seasonal home decor, your business records, camping gear, off-road vehicles and more. The best part? It’s contactless online.
Why Use Expressway Self Storage Units?
Our facility offers various features to ensure that you have the best self-storage experience, such as:
- Online Pay
- 24-Hour Cameras
- Solar Panels
- Bright LED Lights
- Gated Entry
- EZ Drive-In
- Individually Alarmed Units
- Roll-Up Doors
- Boxes and Supplies
- Fire Security
- Carts & Dollies
- Climate Control
- Indoor Vehicle Storage
- Storage Protection Plan
The various types of storage and sizes we offer ensure that you have the perfect place to store your personal belongings or business inventory. Our smallest unit measures 5x5 while our largest unit measures 15x30.
- Seasonal storage- From hunting gear, off-road vehicles, and camping gear to seasonal holiday decor, consider this your spare room away from home.
- Remodeling- Make way for your new kitchen, bathroom, or whatever else you're dreaming up—we’ll store your plates and your products.
- Moving- If the contents of your home need a layover, there’s no better destination than here.
- Military deployment- We’ll protect and store your things while you protect and serve our country.
- Extra vehicle storage- No extra garage space? No problem. We have the perfect-size storage unit for your ride—whether it’s your car, motorcycle, boat, RV, or ATV.
- Hobbies or delicate needs- Store your vintage clothing, sports gear, and antiques in one secure place for safekeeping.
- Extra furniture storage- Don’t feel guilty hanging onto those family heirloom pieces that you don’t have room for. They’ll be here when you need them.
Small and medium businesses can benefit a lot from using a self-storage unit to help store excess paperwork, tools, or craft items. If you’re running out of space at your commercial property, or your home, self-storage will be the most affordable way to rent extra square footage for your overstock.
- Warehouse/online business storage- Ecommerce warehousing can be easy, scalable, and cost-effective. If you are running an online store needing flexible warehouse space to rent, we have what you need, large or small space to securely store your merchandise. You can easily start small and scale up without breaking a sweat by renting larger units at our facility when you expand your business.
- Archive storage- Don't waste your valuable office space storing old boxes of records. No need to spend on expensive warehousing either. We are the affordable extension of your office for storing business records.
- Equipment tools- If you have equipment or tools, not in use, store them with Expressway Self Storage! They are safe with us while you can confidently do all your business projects, regardless of contracting jobs, cleaning services, landscaping, or cabinet work.
- Sample storage
- Don't let boxes of medical or business samples stack up in your office. Store them with us.
- Marketing Materials - Just like those boxes of samples, marketing flyers can take up valuable office space.
- We accept deliveries on your behalf from UPS, FedEx, and more!
- Seasonal storage- Headed home for the summer? Score one of our affordable, month-to-month storage units to keep your things safe near campus.
- Moving- If your leases don’t line up, we’ve got month-to-month storage and low prices.
- Study abroad- Bon voyage! While you’re summering in Europe, we’ll hang onto your things so they’re waiting for you when you get back.
- Small spaces- You may not have room for mom and dad’s hand-me-down couch or dining room table in your dorm room, but it’ll be here when you need it for next year’s off-campus apartment.
- Motor vehicles- Campus isn’t exactly known for its parking. Store your motorcycle, ATV, or any other vehicle that you don’t have space for where you live.
Drive-Up Storage Access in Rohnert Park, California
Drive-up storage makes it very simple to load and unload your belongings into your units. As the name suggests, drive-up units allow you to simply drive your vehicle up to the unit. This means that you won’t have to lug your belongings from a parking lot, through hallways, all the way up to your unit. Simply park by your unit, open the unit door, and begin to load or unload.
We offer long access hours to ensure you can access your space when you need it. Our access hours start at 6:00 a.m. and end at 10:00 p.m., seven days a week, but we also offer after-hours gate access.
Your Friendly Storage Expert at the Friendly City
Rohnert Park, also known as “the friendly city,” is located in Sonoma County, just south of Santa Rosa. We’re in the heart of wine country surrounded by beautiful redwood trees. There’s plenty to do around here, whether you’re more into outdoor or indoor activities.
If you’d like to try your luck, head over to Graton Resort & Casino, located less than two miles north of us. It’s a glamorous 340,000-square-foot casino full of slot machines, more than 100 table games, and multiple award-winning restaurants. If you’d rather spend the day outside, head east for about three miles to Green Music Center, where you can catch a concert and enjoy some food on the grass.